The two professional bodies explored ways to exchange knowledge and best practices at a time when the bilateral trade between the UAE and India is set to cross US$100 billion in 2020 from the current US$60 billion.
- Company Formation in Ras Al Khaimah
- Company Formation in RAK Free zone
- Company formation in RAKEZ
- Company formation in RAK
- Company set up in UAE
- Business formation in UAE
- International companies
- Off shore companies
- International company formation
- Off shore company formation ...
Due to the development of a fast paced corporate structure in the United Arab Emirates, many businesses wish to open their company in the UAE. The acceptance of UAE as a business hub is evident from the establishment of corporate entities by world renowned business magnates.