Ras Al Khaimah Mainland Company Setup

In the UAE, Ras Al Khaimah mainland is the preferred destination for many investors for company formation.
The reason behind popularity of Ras Al Khaimah mainland is the freedom to do business anywhere in UAE. There is a complete procedure for mainland company formation.
For this purpose, interested persons have to accomplish several requirements for mainland company setup in UAE.

Benefits of Mainland Company Registration:

  • Mainland company enjoys 100% corporate tax exemption
  • You can operate your company from any part of UAE
  • No capital required for a local mainland license
  • Able to carry out business in all emirates mainland
  • No currency restrictions
  • Easy processing of employment visas
  • Mainland company registration will provide 100% repatriation of capital and profits
  • Hassle free legal procedures to get the license and registration
  • Simple incorporation process
  • No audit requirement


Foreign company owners have to appoint local sponsors. These local sponsors hold 51% shares of company. Remaining 49% shares will be owned by company owners
In case of professional license, foreigners hold 100% shares of their business. But they will appoint a local service agent for their assistance
Approval from DED (Department of Economic Development), (Municipality), MoL (Ministry of Labor), MoI (Ministry of Interior) and other related authorities are mandatory for mainland company formation
Special approval from concerned authorities may be required for certain business activities.
We can assist you to get these approvals from the concern departments.

2020 FMA Auditing. All rights reserved.

Call Now ButtonCall Now