Company White Paper
Company Media Kit
Best Accounting and Auditing Services in Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and Dubai
A financial audit is an objective examination and evaluation of the financial statements of an organization; it goes beyond reports and approvals that give the entire analysis of a company. One of the core services that you can’t avoid being a business owner or an entrepreneur to track your business is audit and assurance services. Involving auditors in your organization can help you to meet the predetermined business objectives.
As per the Emirati law, all organizations need to submit audit report for the services. To abide by the law, FMA Auditors helps business entities to fit in the Emirati economy and take care of the required essentials.
GET PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING SERVICES FROM US
- There are three main types of audits: external audits, internal audits, and Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audits.
- External audits are commonly performed by Certified Public Accounting (CPA) firms and result in an auditor’s opinion which is included in the audit report.
- An unqualified, or clean, audit opinion means that the auditor has not identified any material misstatement as a result of his or her review of the financial statements.
- External audits can include a review of both financial statements and a company’s internal controls.
- Internal audits serve as a managerial tool to make improvements to processes and internal controls.