Due to the development of a fast paced corporate structure in the United Arab Emirates, many businesses wish to open their company in the UAE. The acceptance of UAE as a business hub is evident from the establishment of corporate entities by world renowned business magnates.
Types of jurisdictions for company formation
There are 3 different types of jurisdictions available for company formation in the UAE. All these jurisdictions have their own rules and they prove beneficial for different types of businesses.
On-Shore companies are best suited for businesses linked to local UAE market.
These companies require a UAE national as local sponsor or service agent
Free Zone companies provide tax-free benefits especially to traders and businesses related to import and export.
These free zones are usually located near seaports and airports.
Offshore companies are established to operate outside country of registration.
It is used by investors for several financial, legal and taxation benefits.
Types of Entities for Company formation
- Limited Liability Company formation
- Free zone company formation
- Offshore company formation
- Mainland Company Setup
- Branch and representative offices
- Professional firms
- Shareholding companies
- Joint venture companies
- Complete repatriation of profits and capital for all types of companies
- 100% foreign ownership for free zone companies, offshore company and (professional license holder) mainland companies
- No need of local sponsor for free zone companies and mainland companies with professional license
- Offshore companies and several free zones are completely tax free. Very small tax on other business jurisdictions
- Relatively cheaper, easily available and competent labor and staff
- World class infrastructure (offices, warehouses, roads etc.) and proximity to important airports and seaports
- Flexible bank account opening and maintenance with availability of multi-currency bank accounts
- 3 year visas for investor
- Company registration process is simple and quick due to use of modern technology
- Best residential and commercial structures with state of the art telecommunication and reliable utility system
Every company will select a trade name before its formation.
This trade name must be unique and according to rules and regulations. This name has to be approved by DED (Department of Economic Department)
Selecting appropriate location and making a tenancy contract is also necessary for registration of company in UAE
The next step is to prepare MOA (memorandum of association) and submit it to the Department of Economic Development (DED)
License application, MOA, tenancy contract and several other documents will also be required according to the type of company and jurisdiction selected for your business.
We at TCA International FZE provide services in all business jurisdictions of UAE for all types of company formation
We assist in completion of the whole process from finding local sponsors to attestation of documents and ensuring quick and problem-free company registration process in relevant authorities.
We provide legal services, translation services, bank account opening, visa services and all other services required during and after the registration and licensing process of company formation.
We have a good reputation and complete knowledge of local market due to years of experience and number of satisfied clients in UAE.